Sunday 9 October 2016

HOW TO ROCK YOUR KNITTED HAIR BANDS ON DIFFERENT OUTFITS, HAIRS, AND USE THEM AS DESIGNS FOR HATS.


Happy sunday friends today i will be doing something quite different from the normal tutorial sessions we normally have to all the fashion lovers i am going to be showing you guys how you could rock on knitted hairbands on different outfits, hairs and also use them as designs for hats.

 The first outfit on our list is the office wear. You do not want to go the all simple to the office you could just add your knitted hair band and wedge sandal to give your outfit a little edge.
 The second outfit on our list is the lovely ankra gown rocking your knitted hairband and wedge sandals on this just gives you that elegant look and sure makes you the centre of attraction at the function you want to attend.

 Today i rocked this outfit  to church and i totally slayed it i got lots of compliments.My hat was plain i had to use my knitted hair band to design it and the outcome was so lovely. You could try these on your plain hats .
 So when i got back from church i started trying my other hair bands on my other hats. I tell you it couldn't have gotten any better.

 I also tried  the hair band on my afro wig like I expected i slayed it again.
It also came out fine on my short fridge wig .
      For more fashion tips on how to rock alvin galm's knitted wears stay tuned to my blog next week sunday. Please do subscribe to get free tutorials notification directly to your mail. The tutotial on how to crochet this bowtie hair band would soon be out. Love you do have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CROCHET LAPTOP BAG PATTERN

Click  here  to download pattern