Thursday 27 October 2016

HOW TO CROCHET A FLIP FLOPP SLIPPERS PART 2(THE ATTACHMENT PROCESS)

Good evening  friends its been a while since i last posted that is because i have beeb busy with production of my new collections of footwears, but now I am back I have got alot for you guys.so stay clued to my blog got get the latest crochet patterns for my new designs.
   Today's tutorial  I am going to share with you how to attach your crochet flip flop to a sole. It is a continuation of my blog article.How to crochet a flip flop slippers
Note: for the attachement process its not same type of flip flop slippers i used but it is the same process of attachement for all kinds of flip flops.
MATERIALS:
1. Sole.
2. Insole.
3. Industrial gum.
4. Hand brush.
5. Hammer and Nail.

 Step 1: Take your insole and then mark out the point of attachment using your hammer and nail.

Step 2: use your hand blade to cut our the markings.

Step 3: now insert your top designs into the points of attachments.

Step 4: place it into a lasts (this helps you in getting the the actual sizing you want to for your slippers)

Step 5: add your industrial gum to both your insole and sole leave for about 10- 15minutes to dry then gum them together.


Your complete  crocheted flip flop is all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CROCHET LAPTOP BAG PATTERN

Click  here  to download pattern